Lessee Portal


I am moving. What do I do?


Contact your Credit Union / Financial Institution before you move. Not every state is licensed for the CULA lease. Plus, moving to a new tax district even in the same state can impact your lease.
What if my car is stolen or in an accident?


Contact CULA immediately via email at claims@cula.com or via phone at 1-800-878-5400. We include GAP insurance with your program and will work with your insurer to maximize claim benefits. Failure to do so before repairing the vehicle could lead to higher costs down the road.